Restore Facade to Original Appearance
Actions to Protect Area
- Protect sidewalk surface by running tires over plywood.
- Protect pedestrians, surround lift area with cones,signs and caution tape.
Actions to Prep and Repair
- Remove existing signage.
- Locate anchor holes.
- Fill 64 large and small anchor holes
Actions to Repair and Resurface
Resurface entire second story facade to:
- Remove staining and shadow effect caused by the pre-existing signage.
- Remove excess hole repair material
- Create uniform surface.
Actions to Seal and Finish
- Clean surface.
- Apply heavy duty exterior sealer.
Follow up with an annual or scheduled Clean and Seal Stone Care Program.